Friday, April 30, 2010

Hooty Hoo! It's Banks' 1st Birthday!

Can I just say that I LOVE birthday parties? It is such a fantastic opportunity for spontaneous candid shots- not to mention colorful and vivid details like the one my precious buddy Banks had recently. It was like I had arrived in detail shot heaven! 
Jennifer is such an incredibly  talented person (and beautiful inside and out- see if you can find her baby sister below) and I think that she hit the jackpot when she became a mom and found a new outlet for her creativity~ I am already looking forward to Banks turning 2! I am sure that the party's already planned!

Thanks so much Jennifer and Todd for asking me to be part of such a special day!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You take BEAUTIFUL photos! The birthday candids are fantasic, I love all those "caught in the moment" faces : )

Followers

About Me

My photo
kelli alfreds images