Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Beautiful Friend ~ Expecting Harper

On a SUNNY fall morning I had the pleasure of taking maternity photos of one of my favorite people.
Jennifer was my first real friend when I moved back to Montgomery after law school.
She's since moved and I MISS HER!

She welcomed me with an open heart.
She taught me how to cook new potatoes, asparagus, sauteed mushrooms and white chicken chili.
She taught me how to open my mind.
She introduced me to grape tomatoes, Starbucks Caramel Apple Cider,
Woodchuck Cider and El Rey raspberry margaritas (still my absolute favorite).
She talked me off of ledges while waiting for the rest of my life to happen.
She was the one who called me genuinely thrilled to tell me that I had passed the bar one morning after a long and  painful night at Bud's.
I will never forget those moments and so many more.
Good, good times.
I treasure you Jennifer.

Not long after our day together Jennifer, Brandon, Riggs and Aunt Heather
 welcomed beautiful Harper Elsie into their world.
Congratulations on your sweet new baby girl.




 You are STUNNING!!!!
















2 comments:

The Reeds said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE THESE!!! Gorgeous!!! Fantastic job!

Unknown said...

She is very beautiful! I LOVE her dog : ) Sweet! Beautiful pictures. Congratulations on their new baby.

Followers

About Me

My photo
kelli alfreds images